JOIN IN September – 1st April 2020
- Midweek until 1st April 2020 £325
- 7 Day Full Membership £425
To discover the numerous advantages of becoming a member of Norwood Park Golf Centre please contact us or call the Pro Shop on 01636 816626 (option 1)
2019/20 – (Please call for details of pro rata discounts, ages effective as of 1st April 2019)
|Membership Category||effective 1st April 2019|
|Pay & Play/ Par 3 Course||£210|
|Joint - Full||£1620|
|Joint - Midweek||£1200|
|Joint - Pay & Play||£380|
|Emergency services/ Armed forces - Full|
(Current Service Officers only)
|Emergency services/ Armed forces - Midweek|
(Current Serving Officers only)
|Intermediate aged 22 – 29 years||£560|
|Cadet aged 19 – 21 years||£380|
* In full time education for at least 6 months of membership year
|Junior aged under 18 years||£100|
|Son or Daughter|
aged under 18 years of an existing Adult member
|Junior Par 3 Course||£35|
Categories also include full membership of the West Wood 9 hole course.
The subscription fees can be paid either in a lump sum or spread over 10 monthly instalments using Premium Credit (surcharges applies if paying monthly please contact us for more information)
How does Pay & Play work ?
- There is no joining fee.
- The subscription is £200.00 for 12 months. This is pro-rated accordingly depending on when you join (the membership year commences on 1stApril).
- Each time you play you pay a discounted green fee as follows: Mon – Fri £15 for 18 holes and £10 for 9 holes; Sat – Sun £20 for 18 holes and £15 for 9 holes. If you played at a time when a lower rate was applicable (such as twilight rate) you would always pay the lowest available rate.
- There are no restrictions with this type of membership; you are still a member of the club and are therefore entitled to all the usual benefits such as the ability to obtain / maintain an official handicap, enter club competitions / matches, receive member discounts on food and drink in the clubhouse, sign in guests etc.
- Also included is 12 months’ Full membership of the West Wood par 3 course – this means you can play this course as often as you wish (subject to availability) without paying any further green fees.
- It is possible to upgrade your membership category at any time.
- Joining is easy (with any category of membership); the forms are in the pro’s shop and as soon as you have paid you are a member there and then. Monthly Direct Debit over 10 months is also available (this is subject to a 6.5% surcharge).
Please let me know if you need any further information and if you wish to join –
Regards Paul Thornton, General Manager Contact us
- Regular competitions and events
- Unlimited golf on two courses dependant upon category
- Official CONGU handicap
- Local & National Golf Union affiliation
- BluFin Golf Personal Liability Insurance
- Bring up to 3 guests at discounted rates unlimited
- Easy Payment Options
- Advanced online booking system
- Discount on bar drinks & food*
- Discounted Range Card for added value *
- Macey’s Golf Store ‘Members Price Promise’
- PGA Coaching Clinics & discount off individual lessons excluding packages
- Social events & friendship
* Applicable to members accounts in credit – top ups available anytime
Use our online booking system for best prices, reserve and pay whether you’re at home, at work or on the go.
West Wood Par 3 Course – Get into Golf Packages
- Adult Par 3 Membership £210 ( which includes Pay & Play for the Norwood course too)
- Junior Get into Golf EZ Easy Golf £35 – Juniors Aged under 18 years
Valid from 1st April each year with Pro rata discounts available, please Contact us
Par 3 Club
Our friendly Par 3 Club meets every Wednesday Morning. Non-members are most welcome.
Corporate Vouchers and Membership Gift Vouchers are available please contact us for details or call phone 01636 816626 (opt 3).