To discover the numerous advantages of becoming a member of Norwood Park Golf Centre please contact us or call the Pro Shop on 01636 816626 (option 1)
Pro Rata FEES now due to Lockdown and re-opening i.e.(prices effective as of 1st August 2020)
Full = £600, Midweek £460, *Pay & Play £150 etc
Our 2020/21 Membership Years started on the 1st April contact us for details
|Full 7 Day including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£925|
|Midweek 5 Day including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£695|
|*Pay & Play/ Par 3 Course including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£220|
|Joint Full including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£1675|
|Joint Midweek including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£1265|
|Joint *Pay & Play/Par 3 Course including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£395|
|Emergency Services & Armed Forces (Full) including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£875|
|Emergency Services & Armed Forces (Midweek) including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£645|
|Intermediate aged 22 – 30 years including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£590|
|Cadet aged 19 – 21 years including all Union fees & personal liability insurance||£395|
|Student/Apprentice in full time education for at least 6 months of the membership year||£295|
|Junior – Aged 18 & under as of the 1st April 2020||£110|
|Junior Par 3 Course||£45|
Our Categories also include full membership of the West Wood 9 hole course, * Pay & Play Green fees are payable every time you play the Main Course, depending when & what time you play pricing matrix is available
The subscription fees can be paid either in a lump sum or spread over 10 monthly instalments using Premium Credit (surcharges applies if paying monthly again please contact us for more information)
How does Pay & Play work ?
It works as follows
- There is no joining fee.
- The subscription for 12 months. This is pro-rated accordingly depending on when you join (the membership year commences on 1stApril each year)
- Each time you play on the Norwood Course you pay a reduced green fee depending on what time/day etc 2020 Summer Green Fees
- There are no restrictions with this type of membership; you are still a member of the club and are therefore entitled to all the usual benefits such as the ability to obtain / maintain an official handicap, enter club competitions / matches, receive member discounts on food and drink in the clubhouse, sign in guests etc.
- Also included is use of West Wood par 3 course – this means you can play this course as often as you wish (subject to availability) without paying any further green fees.
- It is possible to upgrade your membership category at any time.
- Joining is easy (with any category of membership); the forms are in the pro’s shop and as soon as you have paid you are a member there and then. Monthly Direct Debit over 10 months is also available (this is subject to a 6.5% surcharge).
Please let me know if you need any further information and if you wish to join – please note some restrictions are in place due to Covid 19
Regards Paul Thornton, General Manager Contact us
We are delighted that Norwood Park reached the Finals of our National Awards MOST WELCOMING CLUB
Use our online booking system for best prices, reserve and pay whether you’re at home, at work or on the go.
West Wood Par 3 Course – Get into Golf Packages
- Adult Par 3 Membership £220 ( which includes Pay & Play for the Norwood course too)
- Junior Get into Golf EZ Easy Golf £45 – Juniors Aged under 18 years
Valid from 1st April each year with Pro rata discounts available, please Contact us
Par 3 Club
Our friendly Par 3 Club meets every Wednesday Morning. Non-members are most welcome.
Corporate Vouchers and Membership Gift Vouchers are available please contact us for details or call phone 01636 816626 (opt 3).