Our Golf courses can re-open from next Wednesday 2nd December, MEMBERS ONLY on the Norwood Course for the first few days
- 9 Holes only on the Norwood Course, starting from the 1st or 10th tee; book online for either tee from Wed 25th Nov at 7.30pm.
- Once you have completed your 9 holes, if you would like to continue (although, due to the expected demand, it is unlikely this will be possible), you must check with pro’s shop after you have finished your 9 Holes
- Each member will only be allowed to book a maximum of 2 tee times within the 3 days.
- Non-members will not be allowed to play without a member on the Norwood course.
- From Saturday 5th December, the Norwood course will revert to 18 holes.
- West Wood Par 3 Course available as usual, bookings only, book online from Wed 25th Nov at 7.30pm.
- Advance booking for members will remain as previous: 10 days for casual golf / weekday competitions tee times, 1 month for weekend competitions.
- Up to 4 players per tee time will be allowed from re-opening.
- Everyone must continue to check-in to the Pro Shop before play, wearing a face covering. Please allow extra time as we envisage the staff in the shop to be very busy.
- The driving range, individual lessons & custom fitting will also be available. We are still awaiting our tier banding from the Government which will affect the clubhouse facilities.
Please book online rather than by phone whenever possible
Covid Restrictions are still in place throughout
Enjoy your golf … welcome back …
Paul & All